Bee's Hive

Saturday, January 24, 2009

THANK YOU & PILLOW CASES

Not much to post this weekend. I've been busy, but until I get the gifts sent off, I won't be posting photo's of the mini's I've been working on.

I did get the package from Bren. because of the 0 degree weather, my sewing room is too cold so I've been working on the dining room table. Bren's gift is just to pretty to have it folded away so I hung it on the wall until I clear up the sewing. Thanks so much Bren, I just love it!



I did manage to get 9 of the pillow cases for Con Kerr Cancer done. I have 2 dozen more cut out. After reading the instructions again I realized that you can use cotton flannel. I had a ton of flannel left over from many quilt backs.

Tomorrow I'll be starting a mini for a swap. It's pink and pink roses so I'll really enjoy working on this one! Maybe I'll have something to post tomorrow night!

2 comments:

~Bren~ said...

I am so glad you like it!!!
Blessings to you!

Rita said...

What a nice way to start your new life to win the table runner. I'm so glad it was you. And then you've made these wonderfully cheerful pillow cases to give. What a nice week. I sure hope you are feeling good.