Bee's Hive

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Slow recovery

Let me tell you, anything you heard about this new flu is true! Just when you think you are getting better it hits you with another round of fever.
The ladies are waiting for the Heart Quilts to be finished so inbetween bouts in bed, I have been working on them. This morning I managed to finish one of the tops. It's not easy finding a place to take a photo of a full sized quilt in a construction zone and with a foot of snow outside but we did the best we could.

If all goes well, I think I'll be able to finish the second one tomorrow.


5 comments:

Tom H said...

Perfect!

tisme said...

Bea, I am off for the next two days and will get a check out to you tomorrow. That should help out with the postage.
I love the quilt.
I hope you get to feeling better soon.
BTW, just wanted to mention that Mom and I are going to Lancaster for a few days in April for the quilt show.
Any shops we should hit, and most important, any way you could go?

Shogun said...

The quilt looks great!

bingo~bonnie said...

Bea, sorry you have been feeling so bad and again after you thought you were over it. :(

However I really like what you are making - all the hearts look great together. I know that these quilts will deliver lots of love for the family you are making them for. ;)

Get better soon & Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Lin said...

Wow they look awesome Bea!!! Great job gf especially knowing how bad you've been feeling! Thanks for all of your hard work! Hope you're feeling LOTS better real soon! Hugs, LIn