Bee's Hive

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Busy Day

Yesterday I saw the oncologist. She is amazed at how well I am doing since I completed the radiation. I don't know how long it will last but I'll take whatever it wants to give me!

I was charging along today until I checked on the Pa. eagle who is busy sitting on 2 eggs. Wow, just as I clicked it open she got up long enough for baby #1 to wiggle out of the egg shell!  So cute, white and fuzzy. The Daddy brought some dead fish to celebrate..I could really do without that part but life is not all pretty.

I don't know how to post the link on here but it's Pennsylvania game commission. I'll be watching the rest of the day and night until #2 arrives.

Oh how I love to get surprise's from Amazon. The card reads, "Merry early Christmas, Mom...Dave. I guess my house cleaning is done for a few days!  I just know I'll want the rest of these books...heck, will these quilts ever get done?



I guess I better get the dinner made. That's the least I can do for son who always finds ways to make me smile!

1 comment:

Rita said...

I hope this is a good day for you. Sometimes and this happens with other blogs in the comment section. I am suppose to put in username and password of Google I believe. I don't have the patience so my comment does not count. Just me....I am sure others do it no problem. I just email instead.