It's slow going with all the painting of used furniture I'm doing but slowly it's getting done one coat of paint at a time. The largest piece is the China Closet that needs sanding but the weather is holding that project up. I did get the drawer and door to it painted today.
I did some thrift shop hunting and found some nice shelves and containers for Jars of buttons and such. In the middle of all this painting I did manage to put up a shelf for my violets that needed some sunshine badly.
In the attic I have things sorted and ready to give them homes in the furniture.
I also managed to find a cute microwave dish to turn into a hanging bird bath. All I need is more chain and some S hooks. So progress is being made. Maybe next week I can put up the tables and open the sewing machines.