Bee's Hive

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

No one ever mentioned the Texas sky

This is just a quick post, we are so busy unpacking and shopping for furniture. Yesterday on the way to the store I took photo's of the Texas Sky. Maybe because the building's are all one story or maybe it's just so blue, I love looking at it and trying to see the images the clouds make.



This is just around the corner from the house...SHOPPING...everyone of these buildings are stores...I'm in heaven!

The photo's look dark because of the trucks tinted windows, but the sun was shining bright!

3 comments:

elsie123 said...

I moved to Texas about 37 years ago, and love it. Hope you continue to enjoy it as much as you do now...and I think you will. Don't overdo in this heat!

Shawkl said...

Glad to see you are finally HOME!! Big HUGS!!...

Kathy Raker said...

Glad you arrived safe and sound!
Hope the storm isn't heading your way.