Bee's Hive

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Get Your Mrs. Claus on...project

I've been working on these doll quilts for next year. The HGTV ladies pick a State or States to represent. I picked New Jersey, Delaware and Puerto Rico. Two people had already picked Pennsylvania. I also did 3 Christmas quilts. None are quite finished yet.


                                           This is Delaware...

                                           This is New Jersey


                                         My favorite..Puerto Rico


                                         And the Next 3 are Christmas quilts made from panels


The Christmas quilts need quilting along with the Delaware Balloon Quilt. The others need the applique finished and they need to be layered.  Here is the link to the project:
stitchintherapy.blogspot.com/p/get-your-mrs-claus-on-project.html

1 comment:

Rita said...

The not quite Amish blog shows a new book titled Becoming Bea. Thought of you when I saw it.